ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
None
I am currently experiencing an issue with the shrink system where pets that have been shrinked randomly lose their serial numbers, causing them to become bugged and unusable. I have tried several solutions to resolve this problem and have carefully read through various posts on the forum regarding this issue, but it seems like no one has managed to find a fix.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance on how to resolve this bug. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
[Imagine]

Attachments

• Shrink.png
    Shrink.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 8
I think the pets are not getting properly set as stabled when they go to the internal map and therefore are being deleted after a certain amount of time.

Actually Shrink System version 2.1, by Xanthos,i read a lot about thay system here,but nothing solved the issue.
Maybe is related with any in-time change in pets during shrink timer,tryed to remove pet hungry,make them Blessed status during shrink,but nothing worked.
And maybe is not related with server restarts,serialize and deserialize,seems correct.

Attachments

• Shrink System.rar
    8.2 KB · Views: 2
The system itself does not appear to be the cause of the issue, it is more than likely something else such as clean-up on restart, or modifications to the way loyalty works.

Back