ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Time Of Legends
I made a mobile called SearingElemental and I can add it to spawners and can spawn it under that name but I cannot find it in my server folder. I have done a search for SearingElemental as well as Searing and also Elemental with no luck. When I made it, I must have had a different file name. How can I go about finding it?

If you using Visual Studio, just pick a spot in a script and try finding it via instantiating and seeing what intellisense comes up with, or use the built in search. These are my two go to's for finding stuff in code!

I have searched in VS as well as the server folder. My guess is that the file is named one thing while the mobile in the file is named searingelemental. I have no idea which file it is, just know that I can use a spawner or the [add function with searingelemental and it is there.

If [Add sees SearingElemental, than it is named that, some scripts are containing multiple classes in one, you might be just missing it as it is not the first class in the script and need to look further down the script to see it! Nor is the script named it, which could be what is misleading you!

What I am saying is that the file itself is named something different and I cannot find it to make any modifications to it. I cannot see the script because I do not know what it is named to be able to open it.

Add in game, use [props and target the mobile, the class name will appear at the top of the props menu

The file may not be included in your solution in VS, so it won't show doing a search

If it's not showing doing a search in windows explorer, it may not be indexed yet

I got it, it is a covetous elemental and is located in the elemental.cs while I was thinking that I had made it because I was going to make one with that name.

I was thinking that the file itself had one name while the mobile in the file was named something else. User Error of a different sort this time. I appreciate all of the suggestions.

Last edited:
Back