ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
High Seas
Hello guys,
I'm having problem making the familiars for necromancers work like the old times, nonetheless it seems like they don't work at all.
I'm using Pub57

On RunUO I remember the familiars used to attack the master's target freely, nowadays they have range check and only attack when the Master's target is 1 tile from the master. It works completely random and most of the time the familiar don't attack at all.
Shadow wisp and Dark Wolf should give Mana regen and Stam regen, it doesn't work.

I'd like to have the old SummonFamiliar spell but probably it was really different, I don't even remember if the BaseFamiliar.cs was used or not.
I've attached the BaseFamiliar.cs SummonFamiliar.cs and VampireBat.cs and ShadowWisp.cs

Does anyone have the old working system where Familiar used to attack or at least the OSI System where at least the passive Familiar works?

Attachments

• BaseFamiliar.cs
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
  • VampireBat.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SummonFamiliar.cs
    8.5 KB · Views: 1
  • ShadowWisp.cs
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
Nevermind, i've solved it with the scripts from RunUO adapted to ServUO.

If someone wants the old Familiar back that can attack the Master's target I've attached the BaseFamiliar.cs revamped.
It is also needed to change the PlayerMobile and BaseWeapon (i've commented out the Base.Familiar in the event sink of log out)

Attachments

• BaseFamiliar.cs
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
Back