ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Is there anyone who already have the public moongate with Trammel removed ? I tried to remove to condition to erase the Trammel from Public moongate andnow i get a bunch of error everywhere.

Also the set of rule to be applied for PvP on all map instead of just felucca ain't really clear to me anyone know how that work i tried to do it in the past but just ended up swiching to siege... But there are so many restriction some of my alpha tester would like to be able to sell etc....

Issue #1
1714495910429.png
Thats the list of shown facets depending on your expansion

Issue #2
in Notoriety.CS, look for

if (map != null && (map.Rules & MapRules.HarmfulRestrictions) == 0)
return true; // In felucca, anything goes

Ok thanks you for the Pm list i got it,

the notoriety part i don't understand ? what should i change ? I still want pk to be prevented from entering town except Bucc Dens since its the Pk town, but i want to allow PvP on all other map ( removing trammel since its ***** land )

Well then disallow people to enter the Trammel map (from moongates and character creation) and play around in GuardedRegion.cs :)

I am giving you the exact files to look into, if you always rely on people to do the job for you youll never learn and youll be stuck here making a thread a day about every single of your issues.

i found the moongate and its working the guardedregion etc... so thanks you for thats one it was precise information the guarded region and rule for Allowing pvp on all map aint clear at all...
Everything Fixed

Last edited:
Back