Anyone got any Sinkable ship scripts for Runuo servers? I sort of have one havent really used it. its old doesnt work well trying to update it for my mutli massed ships and add new cannon art to it.
Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi i have this i think it has the code in it your looking for ... it is a sinkable ship ... the other two go with it when they die the ship will sink

Attachments

• pirateship.cs
    2.4 KB · Views: 2
  • piratecaptain.cs
    6.4 KB · Views: 2
  • pirate.cs
    3 KB · Views: 2
No this isnt what I'm looking for. Im looking for a ship system for RunUo ships that can use fireable cannons at each other and sink each other. There isnt a Galleon version for runuo yet that i know of unless someone has converted them yet. If it is I would need to see the baseboat.cs to see if it was

Hi there !

This version 2.02 of HS Ships may be useful to you. Those scripts weren't designed for RunUO, but it's based on Nibbio's work, which started working on this when RunUO forums were still around. I think 2.02 is the last version I published and never really finished the project since ServUO team were doing an awesome work on this.

You're interested in boat fight and that's where I was trying to be original. I was using XML Siege scripts and converted them to be more specific to boat and cannons. I remember creating a new XML attachment for boats : XML Boat Fight. Once again, I never really finished the work. From what I remember, galleons could actually fight and sink other ships ... but the crew, if players, found themselves stuck in the middle of the seas. Some more coding and this could become a fun alternative to osi standars :)

Oh and this should be a drag & drop custom script. Everything's explained in the Readme file. This shouldn't require core modifications, which could actually be a good thing if you try it on RunUO.

Let me know if I can be of any assitance if this system suits your needs.

Attachments

• High Seas Ships v2.02.zip
    589.5 KB · Views: 4
Back