Hey Rutibex. I'm at the part where it is asking me to create an owner account. I choose "y" and then the app shuts down and restarts and gets stuck in a loop. Keeps telling me there is no accounts. Can't find any account files like account.xml or anything like that. Any suggestions?

14:39:23 Restricting enhanced client version to 67.0.59.0 SA. Action to be taken: Kick
14:39:23 This server has no accounts.
14:39:23 Do you want to create the owner account now? (y/n)

Hey Rutibex. I'm at the part where it is asking me to create an owner account. I choose "y" and then the app shuts down and restarts and gets stuck in a loop. Keeps telling me there is no accounts. Can't find any account files like account.xml or anything like that. Any suggestions?

14:39:23 Restricting enhanced client version to 67.0.59.0 SA. Action to be taken: Kick
14:39:23 This server has no accounts.
14:39:23 Do you want to create the owner account now? (y/n)
When you hit Y its supposed to ask you for the username and password for the admin account. I've never had that happen to me so I don't know exactly what is wrong! You can check out my repack shard it includes a save file with and admin account already created. The username and password are both "admin". Its really modded so maybe not what you are looking for but it could give you some idea if a shard will run on your computer:

https://www.servuo.com/archive/shards-of-minax.2265/

Yeah I ended up having to go to classic client. The enhanced client wasn't working out for me. I guess I'll mess with that later. Got classic client up and going.

I dunno about that. I blasted my son with a GM fireball to see what it would do and it hit him for 132. He wasn't too happy. lol :cool:

Back