ParanoiaPhD

Hey guys so i finally found the ultimate guide to optimizing my computer and internet! I just want to wipe it and start over then optimize the fresh install. I have one drive ready to upload all of my essentials once I'm in like passwords and favorites and uo projects... I have lists of only the essentials that I will need for music production blah blah blah.... This post is about the monster gen script. I just want to upload it here in its current state so yall can mess with it if the file is lost. it wont be lost but yeah you guys can ai generate the rest like im going to. here is a ss of the gui so you will be able to see what im trying to do. it works like a charm as is but things are missing like skills and a few other things. I got the special effects for vitanex in there with fields for the vars too! It actually is working as is. there is an issue with the resource gathering from mobs because i worked with the ai to make it so you can harvest even from orcs and other things that cannot be harvested as long as u use a certain item. You guys might like this if you give it a try. Im going for a very fully custom feel in my server so every monster has to be custom hence this scripts purpose. Ill also upload the butcher knives i made the only thing left to do really is make it so bladed items cannot skin creatures only the special knives that way you will have full control over the resources gathered. there is room for much more in this script and i plan to fully finish it within the next week using chat gpt and claude as im not a coder. the py script is called 321 because of the stress im not particular. just 321 go. check it out let me know if you wanna branch off what i already did for your own server. i wanna hear from you guys.
1728608938494.png

Attachments

• AgapiteCarvingBlade.cs
    4.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 321.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 3
  • VeriteCarvingBlade.cs
  • ValoriteCarvingBlade.cs
  • ShadowIronCarvingBlade.cs
    4.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IronCarvingBlade.cs
  • GoldCarvingBlade.cs
  • DullCopperCarvingBlade.cs
    4.4 KB · Views: 1
  • CopperCarvingBlade.cs
  • BronzeCarvingBlade.cs
Looks really cool! You should add randomizers to everything so you can make a random monster
This is a really good idea i will do this at the final stage. ill put a difficulty rating in there like 1-10 and make it so you type in a number 1-10 and get a random generation of inputs based on the ais knowledge of each monster in the game currently. it would make it much easier thanks for the idea!

This would go great with difficulty rating points on my custom map I could just mark a number and then random gen a monster. I think naming the monster by hand would be essential though as creating a name generator would be difficult... UNLESS I tie the script into some chat gpt api key and have the ai generate the name LOL
I just finished installing valorant now its time to optimize the pc and give this experiment a shot. I may stay up all night installing stuff but idk it depends if these optimizations work and my motivation levels dont plumet.
also even though i selected delete all files it didnt delete my one drive and one drive almost instantly gave me all my files back! SO HAPPY

Making a random name generator isn't as hard as you think. Here is an example of a random monster generator I made with random names. Just tell ChatGPT to make a new name list for you:

Attachments

• RandomBear.cs
    55.4 KB · Views: 3
I decided to scrap the last script as it was getting too long and the ai kept removing shit it was pissing me off bvig time. Instead im making a completely ai generate monster script. Check it out its modular so its shorter and easier to ai generate. Been working on it all day and so far this is what i have1728871226818.png1728871239810.png

Back