GhxstCode

ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
None
Looking to see which client version will allow the most customizations is there like listed above one that will allow the most customizations? Or has it setup for easier customizations?

Looking for as much info as possible on clients and info on this please.

What kind of customizations? In general muls are a bit easier to deal with as you don't have to pack them into uop. so anything between 7.0.8 and 7.0.24.1 is good enough. I don't think there is a best client version as it all depends on what you want to do.

So after version 7.0.8 or something close to this the art index was expanded to 65k so it has most space available still mostly using mul files. With some additional animations in uop. But besides this every client version is almost equally annoying to modify.

C
What kind of customizations? In general muls are a bit easier to deal with as you don't have to pack them into uop. so anything between 7.0.8 and 7.0.24.1 is good enough. I don't think there is a best client version as it all depends on what you want to do.

So after version 7.0.8 or something close to this the art index was expanded to 65k so it has most space available still mostly using mul files. With some additional animations in uop. But besides this every client version is almost equally annoying to modify.
Can you link my a good client within these ranges please?

There are many things that i would like to edit but a starting point would be paperdolls, and trying to research the best ones to focus on for the art

I'm not too familiar with it, but as @AsYlum mentioned, you'll definitely want a tool/program to convert files between UOP and MUL format

Also, idk how familiar you are with how UO works but you'll unfortunately need to make

item art, the item seen on the ground or in containers

Gump art, the item seen on the paperdoll

And, if you want the item to be visibly unique on the character in game, Animations

Back