Can anyone help a newb please and tell me how this works? My brother and I recently setup our own ServUO server running latest pub and I would love to get this to work as one the biggest pains from old UO days was running to your corpse after a res. Didnt see a readme or anything. Is there a command to place the corpse retrieval stone? Do you buy it from somewhere? Are they found in specific places?

Server started up ok with the script in misc folder.

EDIT: I figured out how to add the stone using admin [add command. Good stuff!

Last edited:
A little side note on this. I don't always like using like the soulstone image for stuff or generic images copied so I used the image below for this just for something different. Of course everyone should choose what they like but thought it was just a cool twist on the idea.
Item 0xB089.jpg

A little side note on this. I don't always like using like the soulstone image for stuff or generic images copied so I used the image below for this just for something different. Of course everyone should choose what they like but thought it was just a cool twist on the idea.
View attachment 25062
This is a great idea! How would one go about changing the look of the stones to this?

This is a great idea! How would one go about changing the look of the stones to this?
Its just the itemid = 0xB089 change the number of course that is what I changed mine to in the script the number is different. But you change it to what ever you want.
public CorpseRetrievalStone() : base(0xB089)

Anytime you see a 0x It will normally be an ItemID number unless it calls out playsound then its a sound ID but normally it refers to the ID number in fiddler

Last edited:
Back