I have been browsing through your creations, and they are really nice!
I was wondering how you go about making them? They look like 3D renders, but are you rendering them yourself, or are they cutouts from screnshots? The reason I ask is that I am rendering art myself, and it's always good to have some feedback and learn things from each other. :)

I use Blender to add the textures, but I use Microsoft 3D Viewer for military perspective!
Interesting. I did not know you could do that. I have been using Blender, and set my camera to orthographic perspective. But a lot of the renders comes out with black outlines on them. I might have to try your approach.

When I put it on military perspective with Microsoft 3D Viewer, I take a screenshot and I delete the background with this! Remove Background from Image, Free, No Signup - Pixian.AI
Thanks for the info! I will have to look into this some more. I might be able to use a similar approach even with my Blender renders.
I don’t know if you have seen it, but someone on here has made a small program that takes PNG files, and lets you easily place them on a grid, and then save them as BMP files. It can be used on a whole folder, which takes away some of the more trivial things when making a lot of sprites. :)

Back