ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
None
I will list everything I have done so far, the information to get properly setup is quite wide spread. So it must be something simple that I did incorrectly.
Currently Intsalled:
1. UO Classic Client
2. Latest ServUO Release 57.3
3. Razor v 1.6.9.21

What I have done after downloads:
1. I opened ServUO snl file with vstudio comunity and edited the DataPath.cs and changed the custom path to the location of the ServUO 57.3 but that did not work so i changed it back to its original Config.Get(@datapath.custompath, default(string) (Was not edited just commented out)
2. I then ran the windows.release bat
3. Everything compiles and i get the create owner account (completed)
4. I also then get the confirmation Listening 127.0.0.1:2593

But when i try to launch i keep getting an error with Ciloc issues? It does create my shard and allow me to login etc but how do i get rid of this issue with "Negative parameters" etc?
1723602277614.png1723602287226.png

Last edited:
I will list everything I have done so far, the information to get properly setup is quite wide spread. So it must be something simple that I did incorrectly.
Currently Intsalled:
1. UO Classic Client
2. Latest ServUO Release 57.3
3. Razor v 1.6.9.21

What I have done after downloads:
1. I opened ServUO snl file with vstudio comunity and edited the DataPath.cs and changed the custom path to the location of the ServUO 57.3 but that did not work so i changed it back to its original Config.Get(@datapath.custompath, default(string) (Was not edited just commented out)
2. I then ran the windows.release bat
3. Everything compiles and i get the create owner account (completed)
4. I also then get the confirmation Listening 127.0.0.1:2593

But when i try to launch i keep getting an error with Ciloc issues? It does create my shard and allow me to login etc but how do i get rid of this issue with "Negative parameters" etc?
View attachment 24635View attachment 24636

Just had this same error when trying to run a server on the newest client version.

I believe it's an issue related to how clilocs are handled in the code and an int overflow

I'll submit a bug report on github

The issue is with Razor. ServUO does not interact with the clilocs in a way that the new file format affects it directly.

Older assistants might not work correctly anymore though, since after this announcement they changed how some files are structured.

CUO has recently been updated to support the new formats.

The issue is with Razor. ServUO does not interact with the clilocs in a way that the new file format affects it directly.

Older assistants might not work correctly anymore though, since after this announcement they changed how some files are structured.

CUO has recently been updated to support the new formats.
The issue seems related to the new client files though, which causes a similar error noted here

Thread 'Client 7.0.104.13 broke my Server.' Client 7.0.104.13 broke my Server.

UO's latest client is most likely responsible for it. They are targeting the 3rd party launcher users on the official (pay to play) servers. So of course, the latest client affects us as well.

UO's latest client is most likely responsible for it. They are targeting the 3rd party launcher users on the official (pay to play) servers. So of course, the latest client affects us as well.
Not technically pay to play, you can play for free now but with limitations. I tested out NL completely for free.

I don't think they necessarily spent time reorganizing their cliloc library just to hit freeshards either. Yes they're cracking down on third party clients, but we're talking about BS not Blizzard (I refuse to play any game that requires a constant internet connection even for a single player game)

Back