Im an undergrad in software engineering and looking to create my own shard for my friends and family to play on. Would like any and all assistance including purchasing a custom map. Will be seeking the advice of many others, i do have experience and knowledge in C++, Python, some Java.

I look forward to being apart of this community! Also to any who have questions regarding data structures etc i can help.

An emulator like this how large of a community could it service without having an impact to game play?

I make pretty good maps... got any plans for your map? I was actually able to replace the fel map in my server and I uploaded the custom map just check my profile. It's a pretty good custom map.

Im an undergrad in software engineering and looking to create my own shard for my friends and family to play on. Would like any and all assistance including purchasing a custom map. Will be seeking the advice of many others, i do have experience and knowledge in C++, Python, some Java.

I look forward to being apart of this community! Also to any who have questions regarding data structures etc i can help.

An emulator like this how large of a community could it service without having an impact to game play?
Welcome. Kind of new myself. As someone said. Dont pay for things. Look around and get inspired. Best of luck

Back