Never thought of going for player serials for that kind of stuff, smart but could it be potentially dangerous?

Never thought of going for player serials for that kind of stuff, smart but could it be potentially dangerous?
I only recently swapped to using serial over the mobile, I noticed a trend in the default code when catching and using players, serials were used in most cases, it is unique so a perfect key to use in conditionals! I see nothing dangerous using them, like the player transfer, is nothing more than moving the serial as well! I actually have to give Pyro credit for opening my eyes, I read a response on discord that lead to the discovery of using the serial for this, unless I missed something, it seems like the best choice!

Ok I just recently run into a problem with this.
A melee player can use this system just fine and get the power scrolls when they kill the allotted monster/s.
Although just recently had a tamer character try to get a power scroll through this system and it would not award the power scroll on the monster death. Using a few different techniques to kill said monster to include casting spells on it while a summoned creature killed it to actually hitting it with a weapon. The tamer character does not have any pets that would be able to kill said monster/s if that would make a difference.

Ok I just recently run into a problem with this.
A melee player can use this system just fine and get the power scrolls when they kill the allotted monster/s.
Although just recently had a tamer character try to get a power scroll through this system and it would not award the power scroll on the monster death. Using a few different techniques to kill said monster to include casting spells on it while a summoned creature killed it to actually hitting it with a weapon. The tamer character does not have any pets that would be able to kill said monster/s if that would make a difference.
I'll add support for pets, good catch, check back in a day or so for an update!

I checked the code fix and it was just for controlled pets, and not for summoned creatures. So I updated the code to check for summoned creatures also as such.
C#:
if (e.Killer is BaseCreature bc && bc.Controlled && bc.ControlMaster is PlayerMobile cm)
                        {
                            pm = cm;
                        }
                        else if (e.Killer is BaseCreature dc && dc.Summoned && dc.SummonMaster is PlayerMobile sm)
                        {
                            pm = sm;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            return;
                        }

Back