Xeno

ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Lord Blackthorn's Revenge
I would prefer an LBR style shard and am using the expansion.cs at LBR and have made a stand alone to make items unidentified until you use the skill or wand. So far, once identified, they item doesn't change its properties. Here is where I could some adivce.

1. Mobs were written with 57.3 for AOS style shard and are very tough with just gm crafted armor and weapons. My dilema is this
a. Should I rewrite mobs I want to use to lower them and make them more LBR friendly?
b. Should I adjust the properties on GM and Legondary crafted weapons/armor? (leaning towards this plus have plans for some extra ores and smelting changes)
c. Any other ideas?

2. The pre-aos properties show weird so they are not as easily read. Not sure how I could adjust it so each property was below the previous so instead of this:

1728504576557.png

It would read like:
Substantial Surpassingly Accurate
Might crossbow

Or something like that but not have part of a name on different line like the Y from surpassingly and no brackets

3. Where would I go to find the numbers behind the names of things like substantial, accurate, might etc so I could adjust them? Base Weapon/Armor?

Pre-AOS tooltips are handled via OnSingleClick.

The properties are displayed in the order they appear in the code, whether via the LabelTo method, or the EquipmentAttributes aggregate packet.

The numbers aka "clilocs" aka "client localization numbers" can be viewed using UOFiddlers' Clilocs tab.

If a mob is too difficult and the reward is not right then it puts me off. If too easy with too much reward it puts me off too. Id focus on finding perfect mob settings then working on the reward next u will probably make reward too much so tone it down a bit and create a time sink

Back