i am trying to get a copy of Vita-Nex 4.0.0.0 the download link in the Vita-Nex download page does not work for it ... please help if you know where i can get it

i tried the latest ... it did not work ... i use a old copy of runuo because i like it ... but i need the older version because it is the only one that i even have a chance to get to work on my shard ... and i need at least it to add the powerhour scripts is why i want it ...

You can look back at the commit history on git and get a copy, but you should merge as many updates from the latest build as possible.
The resources released here for VitaNex may not support such an old version.

Hi ty for the help i got it working ty ... i installed the powerhour scripts also ... it compiles but dont work but it says i need to do more than just drag and drop them in customs they compile but it says you have to do more to them on the website ... so what else do i have to do to implement them like it says i have to do stuff to do ... ty for all your help
never mind i went into [VNC and activated it ... i did not know i had to but it works now ty

Last edited:
Back