Hail! I am currently gearing up my server for a true beta launch. I am currently in an Alpha stage looking for testers and possibly some staff expansion. Here are some basic features :

️ Unique Ruleset:
Prepare yourself for the Age of Shadows Era with a modern twist—Felucca Only and No Insurance! Here, every battle counts, and the stakes are real. Are you ready to face the challenge?

⚒️ Extensive Crafting Resources:
Delve into a crafting system like no other! We've massively updated ores, ingots, woods, and leathers, giving crafters unparalleled depth and variety. Whether you're a seasoned blacksmith or a master tailor, your creations will be unlike anything seen before.

Rarity Values/RNG (Action RPG Style Loot):
In Andola, the grind is real and rewarding. From Ordinary to Legendary, every item you find has the potential to be something truly extraordinary. Will you be the one to claim the highest roll?

Runewords:
Introducing a server-unique system where custom runes—all based on canon Ultima lore—allow you to add hit-spells to weapons and attributes to armor. But beware—the power of the runes comes with a risk, and you could destroy your prized item!

️ Dungeon and City Sets:
Explore our world and discover unique item sets tailored for every dungeon and city. Collect them all and become a legend in your own right!

Rare Cloth:
Fashion is power! With over 100 rare cloths and unique hues, stand out from the crowd in style. Your look is your legacy!

Legendary Ridables and Creatures:
Tame and ride hundreds of rare horses, ostards, llamas, bears, Cu Sidhe, and Reptalons. Each creature is a testament to your prowess and a companion on your adventures.

Lore and Stories:
Dive into the rich and evolving tale of the Legend of the White Rose. Every quest, every battle, every discovery weaves into the larger narrative of Andola. Will you shape the future of this world?

Achievements:
Track your progress with our achievement system! Every victory, every milestone, every defeat—it all counts.

Chat System:
Stay connected with our Global Chat system. Whether you're in a dungeon, crafting in town, or exploring the wilds, you'll never be out of the loop.

To join our Discord :

We hope to see you all around!

Back