Hey, thanks for the replies! To answer your questions, no, they shouldn't mess with your creature's other abilities. However, in the question of the displacer beast, he might charge while hidden and reveal himself and mess with the player interaction you're looking for.
As for the crash, can you post your error message and send me one of your creatures to see how the ability is implemented?
I think we can figure out what's going on.

this is my white dragon he has a aura damage cold but it will not show up on the screen or make noise it just does damage. i wanna use your abilities and the aura from the cold drake. Ive made all my dragons into 4 mobs for each age catagory
Hey, thanks for the replies! To answer your questions, no, they shouldn't mess with your creature's other abilities. However, in the question of the displacer beast, he might charge while hidden and reveal himself and mess with the player interaction you're looking for.
As for the crash, can you post your error message and send me one of your creatures to see how the ability is implemented?
I think we can figure out what's going on.
i just added it to the displacer beast images and not the displacer beast himself i havent loaded it in yet but i will really soon
i figured out the volley of bolts issue i was trying to make them a certain damage type and that ability is not changable

Attachments

• WhiteDragon.cs
    4.7 KB · Views: 2
  • White.png
    White.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
this is my white dragon he has a aura damage cold but it will not show up on the screen or make noise it just does damage. i wanna use your abilities and the aura from the cold drake. Ive made all my dragons into 4 mobs for each age catagory

i just added it to the displacer beast images and not the displacer beast himself i havent loaded it in yet but i will really soon
i figured out the volley of bolts issue i was trying to make them a certain damage type and that ability is not changable
Hey, I really like your ideas and I hope you get to implement them. I'm still wondering about your crash though. Is it just Volley of Bolts that crashes your server? If that's the case, can you send me a script with that ability in it and how you're adding the ability? Also, if you can send me a screenshot of the error, that would be helpful too.
Your white dragon looks cool and compiles perfectly. Haven't seen any errors with it.

i miss labeled it and fix that but havent tried putting it in yet
here is the script i tried to make it do cold damage and its not set up to be modified
1724740424734.png

Attachments

• VolleyOfBolts.cs
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
  • AbilityCreature.cs
    10 KB · Views: 0
  • VolleyOfBolts.cs
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
  • CustomAbility.cs
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back