Hello ServUO Community:)

My self Amaria, a software engineer with a keen interest in gaming & game development; I have been exploring various game engines and mods. My background in software development has given me a solid understanding of game mechanics and scripting & i m excited to dive into the world of ServUO, contribute to discussions & collaborate with fellow enthusiasts.
I want learn more about the customization possibilities and the active community here.:)

Hello ServUO Community:)

My self Amaria, a software engineer with a keen interest in gaming & game development; I have been exploring various game engines and mods. My background in software development has given me a solid understanding of game mechanics and scripting & i m excited to dive into the world of ServUO, contribute to discussions & collaborate with fellow enthusiasts.
I want learn more about the customization possibilities and the active community here.:)
welcome :cool:

Well you dont need software engineering to make a custom map. I have a few tutorials that might help you do that if that was something you wanted to do. I also just released my own custom map that you can use if you want. let me know if you need some help with mapping I might boot up and make a new one.

Back