This is awesome! Guilds on my server will be able to claim a large piece of land and build a kingdom/city of their own.. this script is a game changer, instead of me having to build certain aspects of all the kingdoms, they can.. so excited to see this in action! ty ty!

This is awesome! Guilds on my server will be able to claim a large piece of land and build a kingdom/city of their own.. this script is a game changer, instead of me having to build certain aspects of all the kingdoms, they can.. so excited to see this in action! ty ty!
You gave me an idea to expand on the system, will once I get some free time over the weekend will add support to allow multiple players to work on one build! ;)

Curious if it possible that when building, the items take resources.. like maybe 1 piece of granite consumed to make 1 stone wall. Thats beyond my coding skill, and prob would take alot of work, im guessing, not sure. Maybe have it take the resources from the players bank. I never liked the fact that the custom house system required gold, it should have required wood, stone, leather & cloth..

I have been meaning to get back to work on UOBuilder to expand it for multi player use, I will add this to the notes to have a option to turn on to add resource costs to building!

Seem to be a bug where after placing objects, then typing [commituobuild, then closing the tool, when the tool is opened again more resources objects are placed. They can be removed with the removal tool, but seems odd.

Seems to be another bug where it will place the first item, then not place others. I can commit the build and it will then allow another placement, but only one.

Improper Usage : Please review the instructions, this system is a special use case, if used in any other way than intended, you'll run into issues!

Improper Usage : Please review the instructions, this system is a special use case, if used in any other way than intended, you'll run into issues!
Agreed, and thats why I have to keep the deed away from players right now.. as some players enjoy finding all the kinks in the system :D some it just comes naturally, like bad luck.. :D keep up the awesome work, looking forward to updates on this one. :)

Back