Yeah it doesn't seem to want to interact with the Orion client..
I have a feeling it will require source. its probably always looking for the client.exe process. So either find a way to rename the Orion client as client.exe or rewrite pandora to look for orion but i also noticed the client name in task manager after running is related to your orion profile and character name. not sure how that works but im not sure even if i manage to overcome this that it will be a universal solution for all... getting late now and ive had my face in scripts for like 7 hours now so ill attempt to attack this later this week and report back

Hi there new to Pandora's box. I went to the downloads and The 5.1.2 download is corrupt and doesn't unzip. Is there another place to get it? Also is there any way to get it to work with Ruins and Riches? I tried an earlier version of Pandoras and when I chose the "Game" folder which contains the client it kept telling me I had chose the wrong folder. I even renamed the ClassicUO client to client.exe and still couldnt get it to run. Any ideas? Thanks

It must be something on your end - I just downloaded it and unarchived it with no problems.
Try this one. Same files (5.1.2), I just zipped them and attached.

Attachments

• Pandora.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
The use custom client section is where you modify it:
View attachment 21242

lol I think you found it, let us know if it works :)
I know this is a fairly old post, but is there anything special you need to do to get this working? I am able to get Pandora to recognize ClassicUO is running, but I keep getting an Access Denied when it's trying to connect to ClassicUO.

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Access is denied
at System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.OpenProcess(Int32 processId, Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)
at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetModuleInfos(Int32 processId, Boolean firstModuleOnly)
at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetFirstModuleInfo(Int32 processId)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_MainModule()
at TheBox.Common.Utility.<>c.<FindCustomClient>b__17_0(Process o) in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\BoxCommonLibrary\Utility.cs:line 113
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereArrayIterator`1.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at TheBox.Common.Utility.FindCustomClient() in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\BoxCommonLibrary\Utility.cs:line 112
at TheBox.Common.Utility.GetClientWindow() in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\BoxCommonLibrary\Utility.cs:line 216
at TheBox.Common.Utility.SendToUO(String message) in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\BoxCommonLibrary\Utility.cs:line 82
at TheBox.Pandora.SendToUO(String text, Boolean UsePrefix) in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\Pandora\Pandora.cs:line 313
at TheBox.Buttons.BoxButton.m_Def_SendCommand(Object sender, SendCommandEventArgs e) in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\Pandora\Buttons\BoxButton.cs:line 291
at TheBox.Buttons.ButtonDef.OnSendCommand(SendCommandEventArgs e) in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\Pandora\Buttons\ButtonDef.cs:line 200
at TheBox.Buttons.ButtonDef.OnChildSendCommand(Object sender, SendCommandEventArgs e) in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\Pandora\Buttons\ButtonDef.cs:line 137
at TheBox.Buttons.MultiCommandDef.OnSendCommand(SendCommandEventArgs e) in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\Pandora\Buttons\MultiCommandDef.cs:line 190
at TheBox.Buttons.MultiCommandDef.DoAction(BoxButton button, Point clickPoint, MouseButtons mouseButton) in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\Pandora\Buttons\MultiCommandDef.cs:line 175
at TheBox.Buttons.ButtonDef.DoAction(BoxButton button, Point clickPoint, MouseButtons mouseButton) in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\Pandora\Buttons\ButtonDef.cs:line 217
at TheBox.Buttons.BoxButton.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e) in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\Pandora\Buttons\BoxButton.cs:line 328
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at TheBox.Pandora.Main(String[] args) in C:\Sandbox\Pandora-5.1.2\Source\Pandora\Pandora.cs:line 843

Do i need to install the Boxserver? I use servuo, but when i go into pandora directory and try to open pandora i get error while i want to install... can someone help?

Back