Hi Rutibex i had to fix my discord i thought i was hacked.. I left a few discords to avoid trouble.. Im trying to come back it says invalid link or something? Toupzy

I tested the emulator, I noticed that some npcs in Skara Brae only have the cape and shoes, then they are literally in their UNDERWEAR (LOL) , I don't know if it's a mistake or something intentional. For everything else at the moment I have not found anything else to report. While waiting for a new version, I can say that I really appreciate the passion with which this project is carried out. Thank you very much.

I tested the emulator, I noticed that some npcs in Skara Brae only have the cape and shoes, then they are literally in their UNDERWEAR (LOL) , I don't know if it's a mistake or something intentional. For everything else at the moment I have not found anything else to report. While waiting for a new version, I can say that I really appreciate the passion with which this project is carried out. Thank you very much.
Haha well there are a lot of NPCs, some of them have outfits like that but I might have just missed a few. I am glad you are enjoying it and thank you for your kind words :)

Haha well there are a lot of NPCs, some of them have outfits like that but I might have just missed a few. I am glad you are enjoying it and thank you for your kind words :)
Thank you Rutibex. I forgot: I know it might seem absurd as a request, but Would it be possible to implement ideas to expand the economic aspect of the market by making it more complex and dynamic, to be able to really be a trader? Selling houses? I don't know, but it would be nice to see this aspect developed in the next versions. Thank you for your great work.

Last edited:
Thank you Rutibex. I forgot: I know it might seem absurd as a request, but in the future it will be possible to see npcs buying from one of my private vendors? I would like to see a sort of market economy that also takes this aspect into account. I don't know how complicated it can be to implement as a request and if there is hope to see this in the next versions. Thank you so much again.
I do have a few plugins that implement such a type of market system. I haven't had the chance to test them out fully yet, but I do plan to implement this

Back