That error is just because your using an older version. just change:
e.Mobile.SendMessage($"Deleted {itemCount} items and {houseCount} houses.");
to:
e.Mobile.SendMessage("Deleted {0} items and {1} houses." itemCount, houseCount );
and give it another try.

That error is just because your using an older version. just change:
e.Mobile.SendMessage($"Deleted {itemCount} items and {houseCount} houses.");
to:
e.Mobile.SendMessage("Deleted {0} items and {1} houses." itemCount, houseCount );
and give it another try.
Sadly it still gives errors.
"
Errors:
+ Server Functions/Commands/DeleteAllHouses.cs:
CS1026: Line 28: ) expected
CS1002: Line 28: ; expected
CS1525: Line 28: Invalid expression term ')'
CS1002: Line 28: ; expected
CS1026: Line 48: ) expected
CS1002: Line 48: ; expected
CS1525: Line 48: Invalid expression term ','
CS1525: Line 48: Invalid expression term ')'"

I appreciate the reply either way

sorry I missed a comma after the "
so it should have been:
e.Mobile.SendMessage("Deleted {0} items and {1} houses.", itemCount, houseCount );

Somehow the bowcrafting skill isn't worth it. Even with better wood and a skill of 95.8 you only get "Damage Increase 27%" with Exceptional no other values. Is that normal? Can I change it?

Why are the other players (AI) so extremely strong? They beat dragons without any problems and take almost no damage. I myself have no chance (over 1700 skill points awarded in total) if they just attack me.

You need to use better wood types ti get better bows

Exceptional basic wood will only ever give so much no matter the skill

But higher bowcragt let's you use better wood, eventually up to elven and the base damage increases as you step up wood types
The ai reds are super strong yea, there are a few tactics that can make them considerably easier but there intended to be dangerous all the way up to when your dripping in artifact items and above gm in skill

They despawn after about 10 mins so running away is a valid tactic when you see them early on

I will be hosting a server, I manage to clean up all the Houses and get it ready for a fresh start :) lots of bonded pets around but Ill clean up as we go ;) if anyone is interested join our discord check Shard list for UOQuest, opening in the next cople oif days if anyone interested.

FinalTwist is the shard owner but he's off doing other projects. The original shard is still publicly hosted, though.
I think he is asking about Djeryv? not FinalTwist? there are a few shards hosting this at the moment that I know off.

I think he is asking about Djeryv? not FinalTwist? there are a few shards hosting this at the moment that I know off.
Yea djeryv was the creator of odessey which adventures forked from 3+ years ago befor it became ruins and riches but not the origional creator of adventures, that's finaltwist, If you look back over the history of this discussion you will see them both chatting in this forum :)

Ruins was maintained by a friend of his for a few years as far as I know and the djeryve returned and activly developed for a while again on ruins and riches befor he stepped away again

But adventures has seen Continual development the whole time and still does even now, angled very much in a different direction so they have been significantly different for a good while now

Adventures the project itself is still live and kicking and updating, and the main live server is still running :), managed largely by me, tsai some volunteers nowedays
Come visit us at the discord

Or read about at over at the odessey reddit
Pretty cool that people keep this going, is the main owner still around?
See above :)

Good afternoon everyone, how to disable the sketch in the ultima (the map is covered with black squares), tell me where to fix it in the scripts so that the map is visible I play on the orion client, maybe it's in the orion or script settings UOLive. Thanks
Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm having the same problem.

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm having the same problem.
as far as im aware only the classicuo/Tasuo clients work, you cant use the default osi client, so likely the orion client cant be used

ultima adventures comes with the client it needs and an assistant program called classic assist that we have skill macro scripts for on our discord, plus you can addin razor if you like

Вы когда-нибудь находили решение для этой проблемы? У меня такая же проблема.

This is solved on the server side in UO live scripts, if you are not playing on your server, then use classic uo. If you still want to play through the Orion client, you need to disable card streaming on uolive.

Last edited:
as far as im aware only the classicuo/Tasuo clients work, you cant use the default osi client, so likely the orion client cant be used

ultima adventures comes with the client it needs and an assistant program called classic assist that we have skill macro scripts for on our discord, plus you can addin razor if you like
Thanks for the info. It's strange because I can run the regular Ruins and Riches server and the client it comes with (ClassicUO.exe), and everything works fine with Orion. What is Tasuo?

Thanks for the info. It's strange because I can run the regular Ruins and Riches server and the client it comes with (ClassicUO.exe), and everything works fine with Orion. What is Tasuo?
Orion works great on adventure, do you play on your own server or someone else's?

TazUO is a fork of ClassicUO but they have features that are considered more "modern".

I don't know about Orion at all, but it may be worth noting that we've had some people in the past who needed to delete the folder %ProgramData%\Ultima Adventures

Finaltwist updated Ultima Adventures - A full featured, content packed offline/online server with a new update entry:

v2.10 Released

• Folder structure has been updated to provide a clearer separation of files
  • Sage artifacts can now be previewed at the Sage buy gump
  • Ghosts now run at mounted speed
  • Auto-res items now display a confirmation gump rather than automatically execute
  • Quivers have been reduced to a 10% damage modifier (down from 50%). Note: Almost infinite quiver has a 15% modifier
  • Add BOD rewards for Carpentry/Fletching and completely reworked all BOD Reward tables (See: 'Engines and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back